Urzędu do Spraw Cudzoziemców
|National visas are issued by a Polish consul outside Poland; therefore, you can obtain full information about the visa procedure at the Polish consulate. Generally, an application for a national visa must be submitted on a special form. It is necessary to present a valid travel document that meets the following criteria:
· its validity period will expire no earlier than 3 months after the expiry of the visa you apply for;
· contains at least two blank pages;
· has been issued within the last 10 years.
Additionally, when applying for a national visa, you should present supporting documents
· purpose and conditions of the planned stay,
· having sufficient financial resources to cover the costs of living for the entire period of the planned stay in Poland and for a return trip to the country of origin or residence, or for transit to a third country that will grant permission to enter, or the possibility of obtaining such funds in accordance with the law,
· having health insurance or travel medical insurance,
· credibility of your declarations of intention to leave the territory of Poland before the expiry of the visa,
· other circumstances specified in the application.
„Opracowanie i wdrożenie długofalowej strategii komunikacyjnej Urzędu do Spraw Cudzoziemców”
Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.