Przejdź do:

Portal Wiedzy
Urzędu do Spraw Cudzoziemców

What documents can prove my command of the Polish language while applying for a permit for residence of a long-term EU resident?

Art. 211(3) of Law on Foreign Nationals contains a closed list of such evidence.

The list includes the following:

  • A certificate of command of the Polish language at an at least “B1” level, issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Command of Polish as a Foreign Language;
  • A certificate of graduation in Poland or abroad from a school (elementary, junior high, high, post-high or artistic) or a university (bachelor / engineer / master or equivalent studies, postgraduate studies, or doctoral studies) where Polish was the medium of instruction.

Note that such proof is not required for minors aged less than 16 on the application.

Inne z kateogrii: Permit for residence of a long-term EU resident

„Opracowanie i wdrożenie długofalowej strategii komunikacyjnej Urzędu do Spraw Cudzoziemców”

Bezpieczna przystań

Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.