Przejdź do:

Portal Wiedzy
Urzędu do Spraw Cudzoziemców

Can a permit for residence of a long-term EU resident be granted to a child (an underage person)?

The Law does not preclude underage foreign nationals for applying from, or getting, such permit.

Note, however, that the 5-year term of legal and uninterrupted residence does not include the period of residence for learning. So, if this was the only purpose of residence (e.g., living in a dormitory while the parents lived abroad), this period will not be recognized.

Inne z kateogrii: Permit for residence of a long-term EU resident

„Opracowanie i wdrożenie długofalowej strategii komunikacyjnej Urzędu do Spraw Cudzoziemców”

Bezpieczna przystań

Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.