Przejdź do:

Portal Wiedzy
Urzędu do Spraw Cudzoziemców

I reside in Poland based on a Polish visa reflecting the purpose of my stay. The visa will remain valid for 10 more months. Do I have to apply for a permit for tem-porary residence?

No. The Law on Foreign Nationals allows for granting, but does not require, a permit for the temporary residence of a foreign national who intends to stay in Poland longer than 3 months. The stay may be based on a sequence of visas or on the visa-exempt traffic system, subject to compliance with the requirements for the entry to, and residence in, Poland.

Inne z kateogrii: Crossing borders

„Opracowanie i wdrożenie długofalowej strategii komunikacyjnej Urzędu do Spraw Cudzoziemców”

Bezpieczna przystań

Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.