Przejdź do:

Portal Wiedzy
Urzędu do Spraw Cudzoziemców

I would like to request information regarding including the data in the Register of foreigners, whose residence on the territory of Poland is undesirable, but I do not have an address for correspondence on the territory of Poland and I do not have a legal representative. Can I indicate my address in Ukraine for a reply to be sent to my home address?

A reply to an application cannot be sent to an address abroad.

Pursuant to the provisions of Article 40 § 4 of the Act of 14 June 1960 the Administrative Procedure Code:

  • if you do reside or temporarily stay in the Republic of Poland or another European Union Member State or;
  • you have not appointed a legal representative to conduct the case who resides in the Republic of Poland and you are not acting through a consul in the Republic of Poland, you are obliged to appoint a representative in the Republic of Poland for delivery, unless the delivery is made by means of electronic communication (only in the case of having an electronic signature allowing identification and authentication, required for the implementation of the on-line service).

The form is available for download on the website of the Office for Foreigners Foreigners from outside the EU → Register of foreigners, whose residence on the territory of Poland is undesirable), navigate to the form titled – “Mandate to conduct the case” – “Mandate to Deliver”

Inne z kateogrii: Entry ban procedure

„Opracowanie i wdrożenie długofalowej strategii komunikacyjnej Urzędu do Spraw Cudzoziemców”

Bezpieczna przystań

Projekt współfinansowany z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji.