Who can enter the centres

Apart from the residents of the facility and its staff, the following people have access to the premises of the facility:

  • Foreigners who have applied for the status of a refugee and receive benefits, after obtaining a permit from the director of the facility;
  • Other people, after obtaining a permit from the Head of the Office for Foreigners;
  • Representatives of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees may enter the premises of the facility, after informing the director of the facility of this fact.

In order to improve the procedure for obtaining consent for a visit to the center, please submit an appropriate application at least 3 working days before the planned visit. Please note that entry to the center for foreigners is only possible on working days.

Information for media representatives:
Employees and residents of the centers are not obliged to give interviews. Please contact the spokesperson for relevant information.