Where to obtain a visa

Visas are issued as Schengen or national visas by a Polish consul. In order to obtain a visa, the interested person should contact a proper Poland diplomatic post or consular office. Schengen Visa (marked with C symbol) – is issued when the planned stay on the territory of the Member States of the Schengen area does not exceed 90 days within each 180-day period. National visa (i.e. long-term – marked with D symbol) – entitles to entry and a continuous stay in the territory of Poland or to several consecutive stays which jointly last longer than 90 days, the period … Continue reading Where to obtain a visa