Brexit – informational meetings
The British Embassy Warsaw in conjunction with the Office for Foreigners invites to Community Connect – a series of meetings to inform UK nationals living in Poland about their rights as the UK leaves the EU.
The meetings will provide information about the UK’s exit from the EU: a representative of the Polish Office for Foreigners will update participants on the rights of UK nationals living and working in Poland, and there will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end.
The meetings are free and open to all interested UK nationals, but registration is obligatory – ID will be requested on the door.
- Krakow, 30 September: 6.00 PM, Best Western Hotel Galicya, 4 Rzemieślnicza – REGISTER;
- Katowice, 1 October: 6.00 PM, Hotel Vienna House Easy Katowice, 24 Sokolska – REGISTER;
- Wroclaw, 7 October: 6.00 PM, Hotel Piast, 98 Piłsudskiego – REGISTER;
- Poznan, 8 October: 6.00 PM, IBB Andersia Hotel, 3 plac Andersa – REGISTER;
- Lodz, 18 October: 6.00 PM, Hotel Campanile, 27 aleja Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego – REGISTER;
- Warsaw, 21 October: 6.30 PM, British Embassy, 12 Kawalerii – REGISTER.